XP Home Edition User Accounts Log On Error

C

Cynarra

BlankI created user accounts for my family using the directions with the log on pictures at the Welcome screen. I need the pictures because my three year old cannot read yet and needs the picture log on to play Jump Start Pre-School and such games on his limited account.

However, after I set up the accounts, and only password locked my account and my husband's user account, Window XP still logs into my Admin account automatically.

It doesn't matter how I shut down or log off the computer, or if I unplug it, it always bypasses the log in screen,never shows the user account selection, and it automatically logs in my Admin account without asking for my password!

I have been unable to find a fix for this problem in the database and I would like to avoid having the type in password and account name until my kids are old enough to read a write, it sort of defeats the purpose of having the picture log in for young kids.

Thanks for your help and assistance.
Cynarra

Ask a Question