XP Embedded - Ability to manage ALL powerpoint transitions ???

Considering buying the about-to-be released Samsung 460P monitor with latest
version of onboard XP Embedded. Question. Is anyone able to state that XP
Embedded can manage all PowerPoint 2003 transitions between slides? Have had
a problem in Embedded CE with this in that it will not execute some
transitions that even the latest SP patch did not fix either. Hoping XP will
solve the problem.

John Coyne \(eMVP\)

XPE=XP Pro - so suffice it to say, yes. this will vary depending on the
company that makes the XPE image. I have played with PPT viewer and had no
problems, but you'll really have to try it for yourself. XPE is built from
the exact same binaries as XP pro, if that helps. :)

Thanks,
JC

--
John Coyne (eMVP)