XP Available until Jan 21, 2009

:: Alias ::

rat said:
Alias is not a man. Alias in not carrying a package. Can't you see that
in her writings, so is Windix, and the exhibitioner too? Nothing against
that, but you can clearly see the emotions come out.

Why don't you come to Spain and suck my dick and find out?

Alias

Mill Yanaire

:: Alias :: said:
Why don't you come to Spain and suck my dick and find out?

Alias

On June 23, 2008 at 11:36, Alias wrote:

No suggestions, eh? Just like always, you have no suggestions, only
lies, insults, profanity, weird sexual fantasies and bluster.

Alias

:: Alias ::

Mill said:
On June 23, 2008 at 11:36, Alias wrote:

No suggestions, eh? Just like always, you have no suggestions, only
lies, insults, profanity, weird sexual fantasies and bluster.

Alias

What profanities? The troll wanted to know if I am a man and assumed,
incorrectly, that I am a woman. Well, there's one sure fired way to find
out, now isn't there?

Alias

Mill Yanaire

:: Alias :: said:
What profanities? The troll wanted to know if I am a man and assumed,
incorrectly, that I am a woman. Well, there's one sure fired way to find
out, now isn't there?

Alias

I'm sure there are more than one way to find out, but if you would like him
to come to Spain and suck your dick, at least you could pay his airfare,
hotel, car, and expenses. After all, you are the one looking for a good
time.

Mill Yanaire

rat on the wharf said:
Do you see what I mean Frank? Alias is not carrying a package she squats.

I think you're wrong. Alias is a guy, but the package is so small, someone
who doesn't have a magnifying glass could miss it!

The Sheep don't know any better :)

:: Alias ::

Mill said:
I'm sure there are more than one way to find out, but if you would like him
to come to Spain and suck your dick, at least you could pay his airfare,
hotel, car, and expenses. After all, you are the one looking for a good
time.

You misunderstood again but what else is new?

Alias

rat on the wharf

Mill said:
I think you're wrong. Alias is a guy, but the package is so small, someone
who doesn't have a magnifying glass could miss it!

The Sheep don't know any better :)

I guess it could be a man diva, but I don't think so. ;-)

Brian W

George Valkov said:
Cheers Alias!
Sounds like a good news :)

Considering a few facts:
On XP I can watch TV; on Vista CPU usage is far beyound 100% (I guess I
can't).

Not here, I can watch HDTV on Vista, CPU only ever about 25%.
On XP I can listen music while working; on Vista it's either music or work
(music skips when I work).

Not here, music never skips, even when I'm doing something else.
On XP I can play videos; On Vista... (ah well the CPU again).

No problem here, in fact Blu-Ray discs (and BD images from the hard drive)
look and sound amazing (using a 24" HD monitor at 1920x1200), with no
skipping (CPU only about 30% max).
On XP I can play games; On Vista too (horay, a point for Vista).

I don't play games so can't comment.

Brian W

:: Alias :: said:
Correction: YOU can't do anything with Ubuntu. People who aren't biased
like you can:

Email
Surf the web
Burn CDs.
Rip CDs.
Listen to music.
Watch vidoes/DVDs.
Scan and print.
Spreadsheets.
Presentations
Newsgroups.
HTML editing.
Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
Make videos.
Download photos from a camera and organize them.
Translations.
Use a dictionary
Learn how to touch type.
Edit images.
Send and receive a fax.
Take screenshots.
Create .PDF files.
Create and use a data base.
Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including Windows
Live Messenger.
IRC.
Bluetooth.

and much more!
Watched any HDTV with Ubuntu lately? How do those Blu-Ray discs look/sound?
DTS Master Audio sounds amazing (you should try it, if you can find Ubuntu
software that supports it).
Oh and the Region A Blu-ray discs play really well here on my PC in the UK.

kevpan815

Here's One Thing That The Original Poster Has Not Noticed: OEM Microsoft
Windows XP Is Now No Longer Available On Dell.Com, Just FYI.

The poster formerly known as 'The Poster Formerly

kevpan815 said:
Here's One Thing That The Original Poster Has Not Noticed: OEM Microsoft
Windows XP Is Now No Longer Available On Dell.Com, Just FYI.

Yes it is Kev.
http://www.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/desktops?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd

--
"Fair use is not merely a nice concept--it is a federal law based on
free speech rights under the First Amendment and is a cornerstone of the

kevpan815

Those Computer's Are 4 Businesses Only, Just FYI. If You Go 2 The Dell Home
And Home Office Computer Section Of Their Website, You Will Find Only 3
Source Linux Ubuntu 7.10 Release 2 Web, Or Open Source Linux Free Dos, Just
FYI. I Am A Home And Home Office User, Just FYI.

Sinner

kevpan815 said:
Those Computer's Are 4 Businesses Only, Just FYI. If You Go 2 The Dell
And Home Office Computer Section Of Their Website, You Will Find Only 3
Open
Source Linux Ubuntu 7.10 Release 2 Web, Or Open Source Linux Free Dos,
Just
FYI. I Am A Home And Home Office User, Just FYI.

I'm fairly certain Dell will sell you any computer you want to buy, even
their "Business" machines.

Harveyat8c43z0

Cheers Alias!
Sounds like a good news :)

Considering a few facts:
On XP I can watch TV; on Vista CPU usage is far beyound 100% (I guess I
can't).
On XP I can listen music while working; on Vista it's either music or work
(music skips when I work).
On XP I can play videos; On Vista... (ah well the CPU again).
On XP I can play games; On Vista too (horay, a point for Vista).

":: Alias ::" wrote in messagenews:[email protected]...
See:

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBas...

Gosh, by then, it will almost be Windows 7 time which, as we well
know.
| means it's time to say Hasta la Vista, Baby (and take Frank with you).

In the meantime, as a registered and legal local OEM, I am going to
stock up on XP licenses.

Alias

excellent Idea !

http://www.ubuntu.com/