XP Available until Jan 21, 2009

George Valkov

Cheers Alias!
Sounds like a good news :)

Considering a few facts:
On XP I can watch TV; on Vista CPU usage is far beyound 100% (I guess I
can't).
On XP I can listen music while working; on Vista it's either music or work
(music skips when I work).
On XP I can play videos; On Vista... (ah well the CPU again).
On XP I can play games; On Vista too (horay, a point for Vista).

in message | See:

http://www.computerworld.com/action...ArticleBasic&articleId=9102879&intsrc=hm_list

| Gosh, by then, it will almost be Windows 7 time which, as we well know.
| means it's time to say Hasta la Vista, Baby (and take Frank with you).
|
| In the meantime, as a registered and legal local OEM, I am going to
| stock up on XP licenses.
|
| Alias

Colin Barnhorst

The headline says that MS will not reverse its decision to end XP shipments
on June 30th. In the body there is a reinteration of what has been already
decided, that small system builders can continue to order system builder
copies until Jan.

Even this article says that there has been no change to the schedule for
ending the availablility of XP in the various channels. None.

Spanky deMonkey

George Valkov said:
Cheers Alias!
Sounds like a good news :)

Considering a few facts:
On XP I can watch TV; on Vista CPU usage is far beyound 100% (I guess I
can't).
On XP I can listen music while working; on Vista it's either music or work
(music skips when I work).
On XP I can play videos; On Vista... (ah well the CPU again).
On XP I can play games; On Vista too (horay, a point for Vista).

With Ubuntu, you can't do shit.

Frank

:: Alias :: said:
See:

http://www.computerworld.com/action...ArticleBasic&articleId=9102879&intsrc=hm_list

Gosh, by then, it will almost be Windows 7 time which, as we well know.
means it's time to say Hasta la Vista, Baby (and take Frank with you).

In the meantime, as a registered and legal local OEM, I am going to
stock up on XP licenses.

Alias

Next time, best you read the article.
OTH, don't. We all enjoy watching you make a complete and utter fool out
of yourself!...LOL!

rat on the wharf

:: Alias :: said:
See:

http://www.computerworld.com/action...ArticleBasic&articleId=9102879&intsrc=hm_list

Gosh, by then, it will almost be Windows 7 time which, as we well know.
means it's time to say Hasta la Vista, Baby (and take Frank with you).

In the meantime, as a registered and legal local OEM, I am going to
stock up on XP licenses.

You're the disruptive troll Alias read about your traits. You are never
going to change. It's not within your low-life body. You were a troll
out of your mama's womb.

This has nothing to do with Vista, Frank or anything else. You're just a
low-life troll that seeks attention.

And since Frank is the one constantly in your face, you turn into the
nasty troll with indirect attacks.

Read about yourself as a troll Alisa and then look at yourself in the
mirror. It's you all day long everyday in the NG, the troll.

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm

:: Alias ::

Spanky said:
With Ubuntu, you can't do shit.

Correction: YOU can't do anything with Ubuntu. People who aren't biased
like you can:

Email
Surf the web
Burn CDs.
Rip CDs.
Listen to music.
Watch vidoes/DVDs.
Scan and print.
Spreadsheets.
Presentations
Newsgroups.
HTML editing.
Games like Chess, Tetris, all kinds of solitaire, etc.
Make videos.
Download photos from a camera and organize them.
Translations.
Use a dictionary
Learn how to touch type.
Edit images.
Send and receive a fax.
Take screenshots.
Create .PDF files.
Create and use a data base.
Instant messaging with over 10 different programs in one including
Windows Live Messenger.
IRC.
Bluetooth.

and much more!

What you can't do with Ubuntu:

Worry about:
WPA and WGA raising their ugly heads,
DRM,
Viruses,
Root kits,
Spyware,
and
Malware.

Alias

:: Alias ::

Colin said:
The headline says that MS will not reverse its decision to end XP
shipments on June 30th. In the body there is a reinteration of what has
been already decided, that small system builders can continue to order
system builder copies until Jan.

Even this article says that there has been no change to the schedule for
ending the availablility of XP in the various channels. None.

Did I say there was a change? It was news to me that system builders can
get XP until Jan 31, 2009. Perhaps it is news to other readers as well.

Alias

Mill Yanaire

What you can't do with Ubuntu is anything of importance. If you need to
work with Microsoft documents like 99.99% of the rest of the WORLD, you are
****ed. OpenSores Office is a poor excuse of an Office Suite. No wonder
why it's FREE. It's crippled.

Smart people use what WORKS, and what works is XP or Vista. Businesses need
to use what works. They can't play around with that TOY OS called Ubuntu.
Business people are smart. They know shit when they see it. So if they see
Alias or Adam Albright they know SHIT.

:: Alias ::

Mill said:
[...]

I would hope so. They are not system builders in the sense MS and the
article refer to.

rat on the wharf

:: Alias :: said:
rat on the wharf wrote:

Troll drivel.

Ho hum.

You can't resist can you. That's why I know you and Frank will be at it
again. You are weak, man less, you like abuse, and you keep talking
about how Frank abuses you. I bet you're in your Stilettos crawling
around on the floor with no cloths on (n-a-ked) when you and Frank are
at it.

Mill Yanaire

rat on the wharf said:
You can't resist can you. That's why I know you and Frank will be at it
again. You are weak, man less, you like abuse, and you keep talking about
how Frank abuses you. I bet you're in your Stilettos crawling around on
the floor with no cloths on (n-a-ked) when you and Frank are at it.

You really are the rat on the wharf. I'm sure you are a cross dresser just
like your sidekick, Alias. Maybe you should get a room.

Frank

rat said:
You can't resist can you. That's why I know you and Frank will be at it
again. You are weak, man less, you like abuse, and you keep talking
about how Frank abuses you. I bet you're in your Stilettos crawling
around on the floor with no cloths on (n-a-ked) when you and Frank are
at it.

Uhhh...that's disgusting!
Hopefully, only his sheep see him like that.

rat on the wharf

Frank said:
Uhhh...that's disgusting!
Hopefully, only his sheep see him like that.

Alias is not a man. Alias in not carrying a package. Can't you see that
in her writings, so is Windix, and the exhibitioner too? Nothing against
that, but you can clearly see the emotions come out.