Xmas Lights .... to music

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
ROFL, thats the best thing i've seen in ages, alot more entertaining then just having lights

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... I want the music, cant find what it's called.

:blush:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
muckshifter said:

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Transiberian Orchestra's Wizards in Winter

EDIT: actually its A Mad russian's christmas :blush:
[/font]

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:

Me got that (see attached pic).

PM me.

Attachments

• xmaseve.jpg
    xmaseve.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 151

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Actually, that track is called 'Wizards Of Winter'.

It's not on the album I have, but I did find it elsewhere on my hard disk.

So I made it track one of that album :)

I've already commented on what I thought of that short film over at BBF but suffice to say I thought it was rather good, not at all like the cheap tacky toot I see on some houses round here once a year, normally I can't stand that stuff ;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Actually, that track is called 'Wizards Of Winter'.

thats what it thought because it says in the comments below the clip, but i have this on my old PC for some reason and its the chorus in the song but its called a mad russian christmas, anyway a quick looksie on their site and you can listen to all 3mins of it

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Right then.

'Wizards Of Winter' is from their album 'The Lost Christmas Eve' and 'A Mad Russian's Christmas' is from their album 'Christmas Eve & Other Stories'.

I did go to their site and listen to 'A Mad Russian's Christmas' which is one of the tracks I have.

I also have 'Wizards Of Winter' and that, unless my ears deceive me, is the track used in the film Mucks linked to.

Would somebody else please listen to the two tracks (the one used in the film and the one you can hear at their site - Here (audio samples - A Mad Russian's Christmas) and then please convince me I ain't going loopy :eek:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Right then.

'Wizards Of Winter' is from their album 'The Lost Christmas Eve' and 'A Mad Russian's Christmas' is from their album 'Christmas Eve & Other Stories'.

I did go to their site and listen to 'A Mad Russian's Christmas' which is one of the tracks I have.

I also have 'Wizards Of Winter' and that, unless my ears deceive me, is the track used in the film Mucks linked to.

Would somebody else please listen to the two tracks (the one used in the film and the one you can hear at their site - Here (audio samples - A Mad Russian's Christmas) and then please convince me I ain't going loopy :eek:
Nope, you ain't loopy ... just been there too ... just up my street.

:thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Had to reply..watched it dozens of times and laughed the same every time..glad they r not next door though..Magic....

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Right then.

I think you're safe for the moment Flopps! Definitely "Wizards In Winter". I'm off to see if Amazon have got it in stock ....:)

Reaction score
well all this harry potter aside that is so cool! How many of those lights do you reckon will fuse :p

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
well all this harry potter aside that is so cool! How many of those lights do you reckon will fuse :p

if they were clever they used LED's none, but i doubt you can get all of those different light thingies in LED's so probably most of them if they are on constantly

Ask a Question