XForce 3D Glasses Bring Any PC Game To Life!

T

TheGamerOfYear2004

this is cool... i ever seen... the XForce 3D Glasses bring any pc game to life..!

now i can enjoy playing 3D Action on Any PC Game !!!

How Does It Work?

The NVIDIA 3D Stereo driver is installed at the video card level of the computer, the point where the game immediately interacts with the PC for processing graphics on the screen. Because of the close relationship between the video driver and the graphics displayed on the screen, the 3D effect has virtually 100% compatibility and stability.

Because games are designed using Direct X, Direct 3D AND Open GL technology, standards exist with predefined rules of depth within a game. This allows the included 3D software to easily transform games.
It Feels Like You?e Playing a Whole New Game.

Any game based on real worlds or varying degrees of perspective will be transformed with brilliant 3D Stereo effects bringing a new dimensions to the game. User? of the XForce3D?Gaming Glasses comment on how exciting it is to go back and play their old favorite games and explore them in real 3D. ?t? like I?e never played the game before.
Switch to 3D with the Press of a Button.

XForce3D allows a user to simply press a hotkey during a game to activate 3D Stereo. The screen will look a little fuzzy to those not wearing the XForce3D Shutterglasses, but the glasses are needed to work in conjunction with software to perceive depth in the game.
As Close as You Can Get to Real Life.

True XForce3D is achieved by creating an incredible perception of Real 3D with game images which appear floating out of the screen, or enhanced depth within the computer screen appearing to be over 10 inches deep! Your brain perceives the images on the screen not as a flat, 2 dimensional image, but as a window to see the world of your game just like you do in real life.

This is great !!!!
i have found it at
http://wetrack.it/xforce3d/a/59/b/1

Great... Check it out... please give any comments.. thanks..

W

Will Dormann

TheGamerOfYear2004 said:
this is cool... i ever seen... the XForce 3D Glasses bring any pc game to life..!

now i can enjoy playing 3D Action on Any PC Game !!!

<snip>

In other words, please click the link so that I can get my commission money!

blah.

-WD

Ask a Question