Xbox 360 Gamercard on Desktop in Vista

As my title suggests, is it possible to display your Gamercard from your Xbox
360 on the desktop on Windows Vista Beta 2. And if so how...?

Cheers...

Zack Whittaker

Check to see if there's anything in the Start menu, or the Sidebar.

--
Zack Whittaker
» ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk

--: Original message follows :--

DarkRAM4

Over at microsoftgadgets.com there is a sidebar gadget that shows your gamer
tag, and it can be displayed on the desktop as well.

Zack Whittaker said:
Check to see if there's anything in the Start menu, or the Sidebar.

--
Zack Whittaker
» ZackNET Enterprises: www.zacknet.co.uk
» MSBlog on ResDev: www.msblog.org
» Vista Knowledge Base: www.vistabase.co.uk
» This mailing is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no
rights. All opinions expressed are those of myself unless stated so, and
not
of my employer, best friend, Ghandi, my mother or my cat. Glad we cleared
that up!

--: Original message follows :--