WOW ... mt first deleted post on WCG

Reaction score
WOW ... my first deleted post on WCG

I happened to post a sharp reply to Dagorath on the flame thread in the Cancer section. It only lasted 15 minutes..... LOL

Never ask a moron if he forgot his prozac...

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif

I'm proud
nod.gif
:D

Dagorath is such a *edited* - I wish they'd crunch for a cure for his personality problem.

edit : I thought I had better tone down what I thought! That guy REALLY winds me up!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Nice one Harvey :cool:

I emailed the WCG hierarchy at IBM last night demanding they do something about him - I'll let you know what they say.

That Dagorat is mentally unstable - he is also Canadian :p :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Good on ya Harvey! :D

I notice my 'trolls tread' went anoying un-noticed by said twat.....:mad:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I have done a little reading over there in the past and just recently ... I don't know if I got the gist of it all, but once again I see Linux & cheat being uttered.

I have come to a conclusion, you will not like, and that is ... I quit with them.

I use Linux ... I have made no bones about my thoughts on Boinc ... but it works ... I care not for points ... but have gone with the flow of team members to the point of posting a Stats sheet everyday.

All they are doing is giving the whole project a bad name ... sadly, IBM seem oblivious to it all, or, dare I say, don't give a rats arse as long as they are getting some free advertising space.

Excuse me, I have some thinking to do. :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Jeez, we got another Bruce Bruce then? :D

Ok, a sweepstake, I am registered at WCG forum, 1 post I think.

I'm opening a book on how long I last if a say 'hello' to, er, wotsisname? Dagorat? Dungeroth? Dangermouse?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Mucks the only person causing a problem is that Dagorath - everyone else is happily crunching away and politely discussing possible changes to the way different OS score.

It would be a pity to let one mentally unstable man drive you away :(

Flops - its not anything like the Bruce situation, it is just an nutty ordinary member trolling and causing trouble, hopefully WCG will ban him.

...you will last 2hrs 23 mins ;) :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
...you will last 2hrs 23 mins ;) :D

That long!?
laughingsmiley.gif

Lets hope when they get rid of Dogsbreath, Kev wont make a reappearance!
laughingsmiley.gif

phicksus

Sweet and Innocent
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Mucks the only person causing a problem is that Dagorath - everyone else is happily crunching away and politely discussing possible changes to the way different OS score.

It would be a pity to let one mentally unstable man drive you away :(

That is right Mucks. This is what he wants. He wants chaos and he wants to drive folks away. He is irrational and I think a nutter case.

Floppys he is no Bruce. He needs professional help. :blush:

Reaction score
phicksus said:
That is right Mucks. This is what he wants. He wants chaos and he wants to drive folks away. He is irrational and I think a nutter case.

Floppys he is no Bruce. He needs professional help. :blush:

As I have said before and you all agreed? He is a piece of SHYTE the more you kick SHYTE the more it sticks.
Enough rope and he will hang himself. or his quack will oblige.:wall:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
I am reading all his posts to try and build a profile of him ...might like him with some Chianti .....

Attachments

• 11479.jpg
    11479.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 206

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
He may well be a Shyster, but ...

Mostly ill gained by using BOINC
by, David Autumns ... is he stirring up the **** also?

Sorry, I've lost the plot, now you cannot see the posts, some have been deleted ... making things look all nice neat & tidy now.

:confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm just ignoring it all personally - we're making a difference which is what counts :thumb:

There's conflicts in all walks of life, but I'm sure 99.9% of crunchers are on our side - there's no point in letting a couple of rotten apples spoil the cart :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'm just ignoring it all personally - we're making a difference which is what counts :thumb:

There's conflicts in all walks of life, but I'm sure 99.9% of crunchers are on our side - there's no point in letting a couple of rotten apples spoil the cart :)

Well said.
nod.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
From Silence of the Lambs

Rush: No! I will listen now. After you found a linux PC crunching, you were peeved. You were a Canadian. You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And...?
Dagorath: [tears begin forming in his eyes] And one morning, I just ran away.
Rush: No "just", Dagorath. What set you off? You started at what time?
Dagorath: Early, still dark.
Rush: Then something woke you, didn't it? Was it a dream? What was it?
Dagorath: I heard a strange noise.
Rush: What was it?
Dagorath: It was – screaming, some kind of screaming, like a crunchers voice.
Rush: What did you do?
Dagorath: I went downstairs, outside. I crept up into the barn. I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
Rush: And what did you see, Dagorath? What did you see?
Dagorath : PC`s. The PC`s were crunching.
Rush: They were crunching the WU?
Dagorath: And they were getting points.
Rush: And you ran away?
Dagorath: No. First I tried to free them. I-I opened the gate to their On/Off button , but they wouldn't stop. They just stood there, crunching away. They wouldn't stop.
Rush: But you could and you did, didn't you?
Dagorath: Yes. I took one PC, and I ran away as fast as I could.
Rush: Where were you going, Dagorath?
Dagorath: I don't know. I didn't have any food, any water and it was very cold, very cold. I thought, I thought if I could save just one and convert it to get me more points i would rule the crunching world , but - it was so heavy. So heavy. I didn't get more than a few miles when the sheriff's car picked me up. The rancher was so angry he sent me to live at the Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman. I never saw the PC again.
Rush: What became of your PC, Dagorath ?
Clarice: They stopped him crunching for me .

Hannibal: I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner.
you Dagarath :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That had me laughing out loud rush!!! That lambs quote is a classic!

Ask a Question