Worlds biggest Pacman

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
This past April, we teamed up with NAMCO BANDAI Games America to launch WorldsBiggestPacMan.com at MIX11. It was an instant, viral phenomenon and in its first week over 242 million PAC-DOTS™ were eaten, 2.2 million mazes were played and over 10 thousand new mazes were created. WBPM caught the imagination of PAC-MAN® fans all over the world and soon a massive and sprawling universe of interlocking mazes had been built. Internet Explorer 9 users who pinned the site to their taskbar were treated to one-click access to the game and a quick-view of their personal stats.

LINKY

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Over a billion dots eaten now :eek:. I was always rubbish at pac-man, so I'll not give this one a go :lol:.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I was also not the world's best at Pacman :blush:

Pretty nifty at Space Invaders & Tank though :D

Reaction score
That was called Battlezone......i think you can get it on xbox live.
Was one of my favourites. I loved the radar noise when a new target came on screen....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Battlezone eh? Thanks for the info.

I've actually got that game and a few others of that era (including Pacman IIRC) on some floppy disks from mid/late nineties published by Microsoft.

I've probably backed them up to CD as well but it's years since I've loaded them.

As I have computers here running Win 98; XP; Vista; Win 7 and several Linux Distros, it should work on one of them, probably Win 98, possibly Win XP.

Might just dig 'em out again. Also got Chuckie Egg somewhere :D

Ask a Question