World Cup

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Despite the turmoil at home the Italians are in the World Cup Final ...ready for France or Portugal ...

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I just could not believe what the last minute of extra time had in store. The poor Germans had barely recovered from the first blow.

One thing was certain, the tears rolling down on the face of a German fan were genuine. I could feel her pain even though it was on the telly.:blush:

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Italy thoroughly deserved it on the night, it was eaisly one of the best matches of footy i've seen through the whole campaign. It was good for the world cup.

I just hope France can see off those Portugese cheats. There really turning into a dirty football nation, its an embarrasment, seeing players who have established careers taking dives, asking ref's to issue un needed cards and genrally being unsportsman like.

I think the world cup dream team would go like this:

GK: Buffon (Italy)
DR: Zambrotta (Italy)
DL: Lahm (Germany)
DC: Cannavaro (Italy)
DC: Thuram (France)
MR: Rodriges (Argentina)
ML: Zidane (France)
MC: Gatusso (Italy)
MC: Ballack (Germany)
FC: Klose (Germany)
FC: Ronaldo (Brasil)

Reaction score
It's alleged that one of the Portuguese players failed a drugs and alcohol test after the quarter final match on Saturday. If this is confirmed as postive, under FIFA rules for the tournament, paragraph 6, subsection 2e, Portugal will forfeit their place and England will play France in the semi-final on Wednesday evening.

Read below for the full transcript of this report .....

Calsberg do not post on forums but if they did it would probably be the best post in the world.
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
I think the world cup dream team would go like this:

GK: Buffon (Italy)
DR: Zambrotta (Italy)
DL: Lahm (Germany)
DC: Cannavaro (Italy)
DC: Thuram (France)
MR: Rodriges (Argentina)
ML: Zidane (France)
MC: Gatusso (Italy)
MC: Ballack (Germany)
FC: Klose (Germany)
FC: Ronaldo (Brasil)

like it
mine would be

Buffon

Lahm, Cannavaro, Terry, Zambrotta

Riberry, Riquelme, Robben, Ronaldo (the R's)

Klose Henry (henry hopefully play well tonight)

biggest let downs

Ronaldihno
Rooney
Gerrard most games
Adriano
Imbrimovic (sweden)
Ruud Van Nisterooy
Tevez
BALLACK i tght he was well below par

ahhh im a bit upset now
that there are only really 3 games left now :((

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
too late

Mine would be the England squad with a decent coach like Wenger or even me

Reaction score
Wenger is not a decent coach

even you would be better than him!

recent poll showed that when it comes to respect and or liking a fellow manager
none likes Mr Wenger! And I do understand why!

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Henry ?

Well Thierry Henry thinks differently and he could waltz into any team in the world . Recently Glenn roeder was appointed Manager of Newcastle even though he doesn`t hold a Uefa coaching badge ....did you know that Harry Redknapp and Sir Alex Ferguson didnt...so this makes my appointment even more feasible...next time the vacancy arises i will apply ...lets see what they say in return...probably salary would be the stumbling block..but as i`m English i would not expect too much

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ha ha ha

No apologies here but Cristiano Ronaldo and friends shed more tears for a semi final loss than England did for a quarter final loss.

Good riddance and hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
You will win zip all because Germany will beat you for the 3rd place slot as well
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Viva la France :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Pathetic!

Portugal, lowest of the a low class teams ever in my personal opinion. :mad: They have no character, they played the same dirty game as they played before, no wonder they went down. The commentator also observed their behavior and went on to say "Don't they know there are cameras everywhere in the field" or something like that.

Reaction score
Henry is an absolute joke. I couldn't like him any less if i tried. Hes arrogant, lazy, selfish and pointless for France. They should give him the boot. Hes only interested in doing right for Henry.

Hope Italy destroy France on Sunday, and i think they will.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Quad
icon13.gif
Pathetic!
Portugal, lowest of the a low class teams ever in my personal opinion. :mad: They have no character, they played the same dirty game as they played before, no wonder they went down. The commentator also observed their behavior and went on to say "Don't they know there are cameras everywhere in the field" or something like that.

[/font]

Viva la France and good riddance Portugal (lol) maybe Wayne Rooney should phone Ronaldo and say Hard Luck Pr**k and eeeeermmmm i¬m Winking to my mates Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahu cheating Northern Eueropean Hot weathered diving,cheating, twats

Reaction score
I can understand that you are upset at England going out to Portugal Rush, but lets face it, they are not only cheats, but they are also rubbish, and if England were any good they would have beaten them.

Shots on Target:

England 7
Portugal 15

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Roll on Euro 2008

I know m8 ..we had a sh1t coach ..nothing more nothing less..he has gone..Portugal are out ..Happy days are here again

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
The Best

World Cup Final..
Zidane,Henry,Totti,Del Piero....skills at the highest level...

What a final in store :thumb:

Ask a Question