England News flash!

Reaction score
If England get through to the 2014 world cup, it is to be shown on a sex channel

As the public are fed up watching all those Asses running around on the field.

:D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Only one word for it...............................Embarrassing. :blush:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Embarrassing. :blush:

Yep that sums up just how we played this tournament!! Toot..
nod.gif

Reaction score
Maybe now people will understand why people like me get really hacked off when I learn how much money the earn and dont come through for it

Rant over

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
In 1966 I had an operation for a dislocated hip (technical term - slipped epiphysis), was in hospital for a month and crutches afterwards for 3 months. Whilst in hospital my Mum visited and handed me a copy of the Beatles 'Revolver' album, which I obviously couldn't play in hospital but it was good to look at the cover. And smell it.

I also remember making an Airfix kit of The Munsters' car and a tiled ashtray whilst in Hospital.

In that year, England won the world cup which is probably the last time any of us in our lifetime will remember that happening.

At the time, the significance of that event passed me over, I was actually quite unaware of it apart from newspaper headlines.

I still have the same interest which equates to roughly zero.

So will many St Georges flags still be flying from cars tomorrow? Or by January 1st even?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
10 minutes after England went out yesterday, went on my local freecycle group and someone was already freecycling there england flags...ha ha made me laugh..:D

Ask a Question