Works suite 2003 and Works suite 2004

G

I have a computer with windows xp home edition on it, that I originally installed works suite 2003. I took it off and installed works suite 2004. I own more than one computer with windows xp on them. What I want to know is it ok to install the works suite 2003 that I took off my other computer and install it on one of my other computers or not? Will it work if I do? I would hate to have to purchase another works suite program!

J

Jose Francisco

Greetings,

Sure! You can use the other Works Suite 2003 on another computer as long you
purhcased it original :)

Thanks and best of luck!

--
Jose Francisco
http://www.xpez.tk
Still got problems - Email me!
chicofar at onvol dot net

littleboy said:
I have a computer with windows xp home edition on it, that I originally
installed works suite 2003. I took it off and installed works suite 2004. I
own more than one computer with windows xp on them. What I want to know is
it ok to install the works suite 2003 that I took off my other computer and
install it on one of my other computers or not? Will it work if I do? I
would hate to have to purchase another works suite program!

G

Thanks Joe for the info! I did purchase it new. I have a few more questions though? The computer I am going to put it on, I am going to give to my daughter as a wedding gift , and when she moves out she is going to take the computer with her, is this going to present a problem? I am giving her the works 2003 software, the windows XP software disc, along with the computer she is taking. I don't need the 2003 works since I bought the new 2004 works, so its not going to do me any good. Will this cause a problem? Or will I have to contact Microsoft directly? Please reply? Thanks again!!

H

Hilary Karp

No problem and no need to contact MS.
Thanks Joe for the info! I did purchase it new. I have a few more questions though? The computer I am going to put it on, I am going to give to my daughter as a wedding gift , and when she moves out she is going to take the computer with her, is this going to present a problem? I am giving her the works 2003 software, the windows XP software disc, along with the computer she is taking. I don't need the 2003 works since I bought the new 2004 works, so its not going to do me any good. Will this cause a problem? Or will I have to contact Microsoft directly? Please reply? Thanks again!!

:

G

Hi Hilary...................One more last question............do I need to keep the computer in my name or can I put it in her name if I install works 2003? When I installed XP I put her name in. Will this be a big deal or not putting in the works program? I am a worry wart and want to be leagal doing it, thats why I am giving her works 2003. Thanks again for any and all of the input!!!!!

H

Hilary Karp

Again, no problem.
Hi Hilary...................One more last question............do I need to keep the computer in my name or can I put it in her name if I install works 2003? When I installed XP I put her name in. Will this be a big deal or not putting in the works program? I am a worry wart and want to be leagal doing it, thats why I am giving her works 2003. Thanks again for any and all of the input!!!!!

:

G

Hi josie, i have a problem i hope you maybe able to help me with.

Ive recently had my computer formatted, but decided that i wanted xp
professional rather then xp home edition. Everything is working fine apart
from being unable to install works suite 2003. when i put the disk in to the
computer it just does not read the disk, i go to start, run, setup ect.. and
a window box comes up and says please enter disk, so i take disk out put disk
back in but still nothing happens. it is as if there is no disk in driver
draw.

Would be very grateful for anyhelp.
thanx

Ask a Question