word 2007 to word 2003

word 2007 format to word 2003

Is there anyway to convert the format of Word 2007 to the format of Word
2003? I have a difficult time finding any of the formatting/editing tools
that I need to complete my work. I knew where every tool I needed was in the
2003 headers.

thanks,
Courtney

Graham Mayor

Pizza Button > Save As > Word 97-2003 Document.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com

<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Suzanne S. Barnhill

There is no way to revert to the Word 2003 UI, no, but Microsoft has
provided several helps:

Command reference:
Downloadable:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...0B-4E24-4277-B714-66D7B18D0AA1&displaylang=en
Online:
http://office.microsoft.com/assista...t=788&type=flash&CTT=11&Origin=HA100744321033

Search commands:
http://www.officelabs.com:80/projects/searchcommands/Pages/default.aspx

Get Started Tab add-in for Word 2007:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...0C-FDAE-4EDE-B528-AC58031A5DFF&displaylang=en

In addition, third parties have provided add-ins that mimic Word 2003-style
toolbars. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization/CustomizeRibbon.htm
for a discussion of them.

Most migrants to Word 2007 find that what is most helpful to them is to
immediately move the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT) below the Ribbon and add
frequently needed commands to the QAT.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"word 2007 format to word 2003" <word 2007 format to word
news:[email protected]...

Brandi

There is not a way to convert Word 2007 to Word 2003 although you can change
the Word 2007 style to Word 2003. In the home tab go to the styles group and
click change styles then choose Word 2003. By choosing this option it will
have all of the Word 2003 formatting rather than the new 2007 formatting.