Woooohoooo

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

Well done you!! Big claps and hugs (got to tell you, Michelle has thrown a flip flop at Ahmed and has been serioulsy reprimanded by BB in the diary room.....)to you.

Gabriella x

Reaction score
lol thanks....

woah thats crazy.

am in midst of researching a flight my american friend is on - hes going from Tulsa Oklahoma - Detroit - gatwik but flight 1 left an hour late so he may miss his cnnection. argh not good - hes on his own and only 13...

Reaction score
just to let yall know i wont be able to reply for a week or two - going away for a week, back for 1 day, then up to yorkshire for another week.

you will have to just do without my 10 posts a day ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
just to let yall know i wont be able to reply for a week or two - going away for a week, back for 1 day, then up to yorkshire for another week.

you will have to just do without my 10 posts a day ;)
Have a good holiday Chris! The forum will be empty without you ;)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Happy hols Chris

Where abouts in Yorkshire r u going? It's beautiful in our parts - bring a brolley and a mac cos we've had some bad rain recently although the weather's picking up a bit 2day.....

Take care

Gabriella x

Reaction score
Back from camping 2 days early! if you ever think about going to Beacon hill touring park or somthing like that i think DONT! its awful!

Near/in Northallerton i think?? Going to do the lake district also.

Reaction score

It was a good holiday i guess - did corfe castle, monkey world, tank museum, pool quay etc etc.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
You were in sunny Daaarzet?! I used to live there :) Did you come across a really boring town called Dorchester?

Monkey World rocks ;)

Reaction score
I didnt actually go to Dorchester - seen it signposted many a time (was my umpteenbillionth visit to Dorset) and i beleieve one of my best friends (in like year 3) moved away to Dorchester and i never saw her again.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It's a pretty dead place. Although being in Manchester now I do miss the countryside (my parents live in a small village just north of Dorch). If you get the chance to go to Dorchester, don't - unless you really like cream teas and old people that is ;)

Did you go on hol with your folks?

Reaction score
lol! well the countryside in that neck of the woods is amazing...

the reason we went was because we have an american kid staying with us at the mo and he hasnt been over for 6 years or so and he cant remember much (hes 14) and we thought wed show him england while hes over. We went to Dorset because my Dad currently works in Poole and he could still work (commute) from the tent 9lol) while me Mum, Sis, USA kid (Andrew) and i could do our own thing.

For someone whos never been there is a fair amount to do up there but when you have done it all 10 times its a tad borin.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
lol, i can sympathise with you on that, whenever we had relatives visiting we had to do the same sites over and over... think yourself lucky you didn't have to spend 3 hours in The Keep Museum in Dorchester while your Grandad looked at every single bit of info! :eek:

My Mum works in Poole too, how bizar...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:

It was a good holiday i guess - did corfe castle, monkey world, tank museum, pool quay etc etc.
I loved Monkey World! I don't know why, but they are by far my favorite animal :) I think I'm probably quite similar to one most of the time ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Monkey World ... now that I would love to see, where is it?

:)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
The best bit was the proper monkeys i dont know what they were called but the big ones that are so human like its halarious - they all had ice creams when i went!
The chimpanzees! They are great! When Ian and I went there was a really naughty little one who was being a general nuisance, and Rodney (the eldest, who looked like a Mafia boss... in monkey form of course) just looked at him and it went running away screaming - and shortly afterwards received a clout around the ear! :D
It's a really good place, although seeing the apes rescued from labs was quite sad. :( There are some really sad stories behind most of the monkeys there, so it's good that they've now got somewhere that's so much better for them. :)

Ask a Question