Woooohoooo

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I know a lot of mature 16ers, heck It wasn't that long ago was it Ian? :p

Christopher ... think of something more to your liking, or you'll get one of mine. :cool:

Reaction score
as for my title, a stoned hippopotamus could probably come up with something better...

...not to good at thinking things, me, unless its aviation, comp's or gals!

Reaction score
i would of course want something ammusing or relevent to me...such as i dunno

"Wtd. brain cells. must be in good condition"

something along that kinda line. Any suggestions?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I know a lot of mature 16ers, heck It wasn't that long ago was it Ian? :p

Christopher ... think of something more to your liking, or you'll get one of mine. :cool:
Hehe, it doesn't feel like long ago now - I can't believe that was only 4 years go! Ah, the good old days ;)

I'm still thinking Christoper, you may end up getting a surprise one from myself or one of the mods when we think of one though ;)

Reaction score
oh hey on friday it will be exactly 1 month since i signed up!

don't think im doing post wise

before anyone says, yes i do need to get out more!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Chris do you ever log off? Whenever I log in you are logged on. WOW!

"Supersonic Kid" :)

Reaction score
only four years ago for me as well, doesn't time fly when your working your arse off!

Reaction score
haha nope. I live in my room!

don't have much to do around the house and most my mates live too far away to walk and i cant drive yet!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Must be beautiful, once I did take a taxi from a house near boundsgreen station in London all the way to Gatwick and I believe we went through Surry, am I right?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Must be beautiful, once I did take a taxi from a house near boundsgreen station in London all the way to Gatwick and I believe we went through Surry, am I right?
Aye, Gatwick be in Surrey. Nice part of the country. I once worked on a pipeline that ran straight through Surrey, passing Gatwick, I was X-Raying all the pipe welds for inspection.

It wasn't quite so pretty whilst that was going on :D

Reaction score
Yeah its a very nice part of the country... full of country side and trees and flowers DAMN IT! i suffer from hayfever so bad its unbelievable. I get through half a box of tissues per day and the reason i use the PC so much is because i can't go outside much!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Have you tried taking a teaspoon of locally made honey daily? My lil brother gets very bad hayfever (he's also doing his GCSEs) and he's just started doing it. The idea is that over time it gradually increases your immunity to pollen... perhaps one day you may be able to enjoy the beautiful coutryside without having to reach for the tissues!

I hope you find some relief

Becky

Reaction score
now i may have to try that! i take "neo clarytin" at the mo (prescription strength claratyn) and that dosent even work...

...i am doing my GCSE's too and i make such a fool of myself gettin through 100's of tissues in the exam hall..

Thanks for the advice!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Anytime! Hayfever must be really annoying (I don't have it myself), but I think it's possible to de-sensitize yourself to it. I think for it to work you have to have it daily all year round, might work out a little pricey, but hopefully worth it! My brother takes the same stuff as you and it doesn't seem to work for him either.

Best of luck with the rest of your exams, Christopher!

Becky

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I suffer from hayfever, not as bad as some, but enough to be annoying!

My brother has it really bad, his eyes close up and it looks like his face is about to expload!

The only thing i've found that helps is Tesco's own brand! It helps my brother more than any of the other, and beleive me hes tried them all. But i think different treatments/medice affects people diffrently.

Ask a Question