Woke up early

Reaction score
:lol::fool::dance:Woke up early this morning 0245 with excitement off to Vegas today, leave at 7am to get to Gatwick M20, M3 and A3 had to get up as did not want to wake up she who must be obeyed. Our friends are in the sitting room asleep as well so cannot go through to the kitchen to make a cuppa as I might wake them so I am in my broom cupboard that I call my puter room. So looking forward to our last visit to sin city and cannot wait to get there. We are staying at Bally's which is an older hotel but nice, dead centre in the Strip attached to Paris and opposite Cesar's Palace and Bellagio. We are meeting up with a friend and his wife who live in LA who I met on many years ago on another site and we meet there every time we go. So it is good morning friends and see you when we get back on the 29th:cheers::drool::D:thumb:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
You'll probably not see this until you return... but have a wonderful time Mr and Mrs B. :D

Reaction score
NEVER go the M25 to the airports even on a Sunday!
Lucky i know the back routes, well.
M25 IS the biggest car park in the UK!

Ask a Question