WMP 9 VS. Real One Player

G

The sound quality of MP3's played on WMP has inexplicably become horrible, but the same songs sound perfectly clear when I drag the icon to be played on Real One Player. My question is: how do I change my MP3's to Real One files so I do not have to drag the MP3 icon onto Real One every time I listen to a song?

C

CS

The sound quality of MP3's played on WMP has inexplicably become horrible, but the same songs sound perfectly clear when I drag the icon to be played on Real One Player. My question is: how do I change my MP3's to Real One files so I do not have to drag the MP3 icon onto Real One every time I listen to a song?

My experience is just the opposite, however, in order to get Real One
to play MP3s automatically, open options in Real One. Go to the
section where it describes which file extensions you wish Real One to
be the default player. Put a check mark next to MP3. Reboot.

A

Alex Nichol

Buzz said:

Don't try to change the files. Change the File association that chooses
the program when you double click an .mp3

RealOne Player will do that for you (only too easily!). Load the
program, go to Tools - Preferences. click the Content - Media types on
the left, then click to check MP3 at the top, and OK

Ask a Question