WITHIN WebVR

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
WITHIN creates distribution platform using WebVR

Virtual Reality (VR) content has arrived on the web, with help from the WebVR API. It’s a huge inflection point for a medium that has struggled for decades to reach a wide audience. Now, anyone with access to an internet-enabled computer or smartphone can enjoy VR experiences, no headset required. A good place to start? WITHIN’s freshly launched VR website.

I went to the home site

https://vr.with.in/?page=3

clicked on one of the offerings and it opened up but all I saw was what I thought was a pretty picture. Stared at it for a while and thought , duh yeah, and was going to close it down when I pressed and held the left mouse button whilst moving the mouse. AAh ha so that is what this is all about.

https://vr.with.in/?page=3

From gamers to filmmakers, VR is the bleeding edge of self-expression for the next generation. It gives content creators the opportunity to tell stories in new ways, using audience participation, parallel narratives, and social interaction in ever-changing virtual spaces. With its immersive, 360-degree audio and visuals, VR has outsized power to activate our emotions and to put us in the center of the action.

:cool:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet this would look good on one of those £5 "Google Cardboard" headsets :). I had a go, but scrolling with the mouse just isn't the same - although it's good that it's at least possible to have a look without the hardware.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I like the look of the Fistful of Stars one, bet it would look great in VR :nod:

Ask a Question