Wireless Cards

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I've used a couple of those Belkins in the past and they were fine :thumb:

Reaction score
Thanks,

Also what driver should I use the one that comes with it or the latest on thier web site.

Thanks,

wizkid

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I would always go for the latest drivers. :)

Reaction score
Hi,

I have bought the Belkin F5D7000UK V700 installed it with the drivers from Belkins web site worked for about 11Mins then cut then worked for 2hours then cut out again I removed it and renstalled it with the drivers from the cd still no luke I have been reading the reivews on this card and there seems to be quite a few problems with the drivers for this card they say that I should ues the Ralink RT2500 because that is the chipset on the card I also downloaded them for Ralinks web site installed them get a error saying that no Ralink card is found in the pc.

I Would be very great full if someone could advise me on what I can do to fix this.

Thanks,

wizkid

Reaction score
I have e-mailed Belkin regarding this problem to see what they say.

I would be great full if any one has had this problem with this card?

To let me know how I can go about fixing it.

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I never had a problem with mine, but Belkin have a free tech line number you can use to get them to help set it up.

Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I would be very great full if you could give me thier free tech number the one I have is local rate.

Thanks,

wizkid

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Apologies, from what I now see their old freephone number for the UK has gone, its now a local rate number 0845 607 7787.

Reaction score
hI,

Belkin got back to me and said that I need to change the channels on the router can someone please let me know how I can change the channels settings I try to load the Speed Touch 580 Home page up but it says that the page cannot be displayed I have rest the router but no still nothing.

I would be very great full if someone could please let me know how I can fix this problem.

Thanks,

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi,

I have got the card working in another computer I have listed the Specs for the computer below that the card wont work in I was wondering if maybe something might not be [font=&quot]compatible with this card.
[font=&quot][/font]
INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6600 2.40 GHZ

1GB OCZ RAM 800 MHZ DDR2 PC2 6400

GIGABYTE GA-965P-DQ6 Version 1

SEAGATE 250 GB HARD DRIVE SATA

HIPER PSU 530W

WINDOWS XP HOME SP2
[font=&quot]
I would be most grateful if someone could tell me what they think it might be.

Many Thanks,

wizkid
[/font]
[/font]

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Well there's nothing wrong with your PC spec - I can only think its a driver conflict of some sort :confused:

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you think there is some thing worng with the mother baord. I have check Gigabytes website and I am using the latest drivers for that board.

Many Thanks,

wizkid

Reaction score
This is still ongoing problem.

Wireless card keeps dropping out and will not find any network the card works fine in other computers I contacted Gigabyte and they told me to send the baord back to them does any one think it is the board that could be faulty?

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

This problem seems to be fixed now.

Sent mother board back to Gigabyte they tried it with one of there cards and said it was ok so I bought one of there cards and everything seems to be ok now this issue has been going on for months now and its good to get to the bottom of it.

wizkid

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I forgot to say in my last post a big thanks to everyone at PCreview for helping me to sort this problem out.

Thanks again,

wizkid

Ask a Question