WinXP cannot load the locally stored profile using TSE

Joel

Hi

I am using TSE, but some of my users often get this message when trying to
log in:

"Windows cannot load the locally stored profile.
Possible causes of this error include insufficient
security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this
problem persists, contact your network administrator."

A reboot of the server make the message disapear.
I tried to delete and recreate the user, it worked for 2 weeks, and this
morning I got the same problem again on this user...
Some of my users never get the problem (with the same security rigths)

Thanks

Best Regards

Joel

Carsyn Gu [MSFT]

Hi Joel,

Thanks for your posting.

It is a known bug of the system.

Error Message: "Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile" (812339)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;812339

Sincerely,
Carsyn Gu
Microsoft Online Partner Support

from your issue.

| From: "Joel" <[email protected]>
| Subject: WinXP cannot load the locally stored profile using TSE
| Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:44:23 +0100
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
|
| Hi
|
| I am using TSE, but some of my users often get this message when trying to
| log in:
|
| "Windows cannot load the locally stored profile.
| Possible causes of this error include insufficient
| security rights or a corrupt local profile. If this
| problem persists, contact your network administrator."
|
| A reboot of the server make the message disapear.
| I tried to delete and recreate the user, it worked for 2 weeks, and this
| morning I got the same problem again on this user...
| Some of my users never get the problem (with the same security rigths)
|
| Thanks
|
| Best Regards
|
| Joel

AirBorn

Joel,

Did you ever find the solution for this issue?, I am having exactly the
same problem.

Thanks,
Mario