Winner Announced!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Out of all the people who qualified in the previous thread, a winner has been chosen.....

First out of the hat : DaveC

As DaveC has not been active for about a month, so we have selected a runner up prize which becomes the winner if he does not reply within one week.

Runner up (2nd named out of the hat) : Eric Portelance

Congratulations to both members, any warm wishes can be left in the comments to this thread.

We are having another competition soon - more BIG prizes! All members who qualified for this competition will automatically be entered for the next one when it arrives (full details coming soon).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Give it seven days and I'll congratulate somebody :D

A wise decision Ian and in all seriousness best wishes to both guys out the hat :bow:

Reaction score
buaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha wawawawaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( sniff sniff....

Slap, slap, take it like a man...
ok ok back to my senses...

Congratulations to the winners.... (yeah right)
I hope you enjor the glasses... (I hope your pc crashes and melts and you be forced to auction the glasses in ebay at .10 cents.)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
DaveC hasnt replied to the e-mail yet - but it hasnt bounced so it is still active.

If you are reading this Dave, please e-mail me as you only have until the 25th to Claim!

wildone

King of Modding
Reaction score
well Congrats man ,but your gonna have more competition next time since I wont have a new bike and a new website ;)

wildone

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
darkangel

Just by being here and posting. :D

Do you know what, I can't remember what was won, but it was over a year ago. :eek:

Now I wonder when we're going to have another comp'.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian Cunningham
Out of all the people who qualified in the previous thread, a winner has been chosen.....

There was a competition? I turn my back for a few days and there was a competition? What did it involve and what was the prize?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Can i win the next one? Huh? Can I? Can I? Huh? ...aw, go on, let me!!:bow:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm thinking about holding another competition soon 1nt :) There is a chance of a new online store sponsoring the site, so I will launch that with a nice compo :D

Ask a Question