winlogon.exe application error

Mike

I get a winlogon.exe application error and then an
invalid memory reference. Also once the error occurs you
get the option to click ok to exit the program or cancel
to debug. Either option you choose immediately restarts
the machine. I have searched all over the net trying to
find anything on this and no luck!!!

viral.jetani

Den mandag den 12. juli 2004 19.19.30 UTC+5:30 skrev Mike:
I get a winlogon.exe application error and then an
invalid memory reference. Also once the error occurs you
get the option to click ok to exit the program or cancel
to debug. Either option you choose immediately restarts
the machine. I have searched all over the net trying to
find anything on this and no luck!!!

tried this thing but after that windows stops at welcome screen.. any idea how to go further??

Iceman

In this group (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
Den mandag den 12. juli 2004 19.19.30 UTC+5:30 skrev Mike:

tried this thing but after that windows stops at welcome screen.. any
idea how to go further??

You could try starting up in Safe Mode (tap F8 when computer restarts). If
successful, then try a system scan.