Windrivers backup gone shareware?

John Hood

Ravi/Shell-Shocked

John said:
Downloaded and installed and am told I have 2 days left on
evaluation. Is this shareware now?

Seems to be ... it was recently mentioned here that it went
shareware.
Is there a free Windows drivers backup anywhere?

I know of no other similar I'm sorry to report.

Perhaps you can find a download link for the latest freeware
version? Or someone can post/send it to you.

Sietse Fliege

John said:
Hi folks, John H. here, posting from google, which is all I have at
work.

I just took the link found on Priclessware for WinDrivers Backup,
http://www.jermar.com/wdrvbck.htm which took me here:
http://www.driverguidetoolkit.com/

And got a "Download Free trial" prompt.

Downloaded and installed and am told I have 2 days left on evaluation.
Is this shareware now? Is there a free Windows drivers backup
anywhere?

Both the links to the Planet Mirror (UK) and the BTN mirror (USA)
downloads from there seem to work.

Francesca

Just downloaded and installed this version from
http://quantum.fateback.com/freeware/systools.htm

without any problems.......

Go get it while you can............

fran.......!!!!!!

**********************************

This is a txt file from the program after install.................

WinDriversBackup Personal Edition is a free utility provided by JerMar
Software Corp. specifically for backing up your Windows system driver files.
Use of this software outside the scope of personal use does require the
purchase of a software license. To review the software license click here.

WinDriversBackup can identify all of your Windows driver files and save them
to a secure location in two simple mouse clicks.

Backing up your Windows driver files means they will be available to you the
next time you need to reinstall the driver or the whole operating system.
WinDriversBackup places the driver files in one organized location of your
choosing

********************************

This is from the site..........................

WinDrivers Backup
WinDriversBackup Personal Edition is a free utility for personal,
non-commercial use, provided by JerMar Software Corp. specifically for
backing up your Windows system driver files. WinDriversBackup can identify
all of your Windows driver files and save them to a secure location in two
simple mouse clicks.

John H.

John H from home this time:

Thank you all. Great links!

John

Francesca:
You wrote on Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:31:15 +1100:

F> without any problems.......

F> Go get it while you can............

F> fran.......!!!!!!

F> **********************************

F> This is a txt file from the program after install.................

F> WinDriversBackup Personal Edition is a free utility provided by JerMar
F> Software Corp. specifically for backing up your Windows system driver
F> files. Use of this software outside the scope of personal use does
F> require the purchase of a software license. To review the software
F> license click here.

F> WinDriversBackup can identify all of your Windows driver files and save
F> them to a secure location in two simple mouse clicks.

F> Backing up your Windows driver files means they will be available to you
F> the next time you need to reinstall the driver or the whole operating
F> system. WinDriversBackup places the driver files in one organized
F> location of your choosing

F> ********************************

F> This is from the site..........................

F> WinDrivers Backup
F> WinDriversBackup Personal Edition is a free utility for personal,
F> non-commercial use, provided by JerMar Software Corp. specifically for
F> backing up your Windows system driver files. WinDriversBackup can
F> identify all of your Windows driver files and save them to a secure
F> location in two simple mouse clicks.

F> ??>> Hi folks, John H. here, posting from google, which is all I have at
??>> work.
??>>> And got a "Download Free trial" prompt.
??>>

John H.. E-mail: (e-mail address removed) Website: John's Best of Freeware:
http://home.wi.rr.com/johnhood/freeware/