WindowsXP Explorer question.

Frank Martin

I can display picture properties in the
Windows Explorer such as "Camera Model",
"Date Taken", "Size", "File Type"' etc.

Can I go further and display F-Stop, Apeture,
Focal Length, ISO number etc, since all these
are given in the file properties (advanced.)?

Please help, Frank

Jon

Frank Martin said:
I can display picture properties in the Windows Explorer such as "Camera
Model", "Date Taken", "Size", "File Type"' etc.

Can I go further and display F-Stop, Apeture, Focal Length, ISO number
etc, since all these are given in the file properties (advanced.)?

Please help, Frank

You can display F-stop, Focal Length and Iso Speed in Windows Vista, but
not aperture (unless it's under another name), by the looks of it.

A third party replacement for explorer may do it with XP.

Jon

Jon said:
You can display F-stop, Focal Length and Iso Speed in Windows Vista, but
not aperture (unless it's under another name), by the looks of it.

A third party replacement for explorer may do it with XP.

Oops, f-stop=aperture. Yes, I knew that ;-)

Ken Blake, MVP

Jon said:
You can display F-stop, Focal Length and Iso Speed in Windows Vista,
but not aperture (unless it's under another name), by the looks of it.

"Aperture" and "F-stop" are two names for the same thing.

Frank Martin

"Jon" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
message

You can display F-stop, Focal Length and
Iso Speed in Windows Vista, but not
aperture (unless it's under another name),
by the looks of it.

A third party replacement for explorer may
do it with XP.

Thanks. I'll check out the 3rd party software
because I won't be getting Vista until my
computer needs to be upgraded.

Jon

Ken Blake said:
Then ignore the message I just sent, which I sent before reading this.
Sorry.

No problem. I used to be into photography (in a small way) a few years ago,
so I probably should have known that straight off.