Windows XPSP2 not running right!

Reaction score
Can anyone help me, my computer is'nt working properly since trying to connect a digital camera 'Umax AstraPix 430' with the cd. It says the driver isn't digitally signed. Whenever i restart my pc, i can't connect to the Internet or access System information? I am a complete novice.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Some older drivers may not have been digitally signed for windows XP, but there should be an option during the installation where you can continue regardless of the lack of a windows digital signature. Did you choose this option to continue during your installation?

Reaction score
No thought best not too incase it messed up my computer. On the Cd it says suitable for Win98/Me/2000/XP.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if you cant get them off the disc download them off the manufacturers website

Reaction score
lou73 said:
Can anyone help me, my computer is'nt working properly since trying to connect a digital camera 'Umax AstraPix 430' with the cd. It says the driver isn't digitally signed. Whenever i restart my pc, i can't connect to the Internet or access System information? I am a complete novice.
As you are a novice
follow these instructions.
1. Start PC
2. Go to the start menu click it.
3. Then go to programs
4. Now go to accessories
5. Now to system tools
6. Now to restore
7. Now restore your PC to an earlier time [the day before you connected the camera]
8. And restore it to that point.
9. When it is finished go onto the Internet and read about your camera.

Reaction score
I hadn't thought of that. I'll give it a go. Thanks for your help, i really appreciate it.

Ask a Question