Windows XP Login Hang

OK, so Windows XP Sp2, Server 2003, roaming Profiles. Profiles work on 4 out
of the 7 office computers. When user logs into 3 of the sysmtes, goes
through applying settings, and then comes to a blue screen and hangs. Can't
get past it. I can hit CTRL-ALT-DEL once, but then machine is totally
forzen. I can walk over to another computer and log in as the same user and
it works fine. Can not log into any three of the bad computers with any
login. Any thoughts?

Oh, I forgot to add, all systems are in the same OU, and all user accounts
are in the same OU. There are GPO's applied, but they are across the board.
Also, I have removed the systems from the domain and readded them with no
luck in changing the issue.

Carsyn Gu [MSFT]

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your posting.

Firstly, please check the Application Event logs if there are any errors
when loading the user profiles. And, you can install a Microsoft profile
cleanup tool UPHClean if it can help to resolve the problem.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1b286e6d-8912-4e18-
b570-42470e2f3582&displaylang=en

Sincerely,
Carsyn Gu