Windows XP CD rom drive problems!!!

G

i just recently purchased a new CD DVD rom drive that burns DVD+RW/+R and i installed it. It worked really good for a while and when i ran my burning software it started saying that it couldent find a burner. I thought it was just the software but the other day I went to run one of my games and now there isent even a CD ROM drive anymore. i keep reinstalling the CD ROM drive but it keeps haveing this error come up. When i look at it's properties from the Hardware window it says

Manufacturer: (Standers CD-ROM Drives
Device status:Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted of missing. (Code 39

When i reinstall it it says that windows have problems installing new hardware and it may not work properly. I really would appreciate it if someone would help me, I am not sure what to do. I would prefer if you e-mailed me but i will check this to

Sincerely~TJ

Ask a Question