Windows mail

Shan

Hi I am having problems sending my e-mail from my windos mail. Every time I
try to send an e-mail this small box pops up saying verify that your password
and user name is correct then when I press cancel I get an error message
stating there were problems sending the message. Can someone help me please?

mac

Shan said:
Hi I am having problems sending my e-mail from my windos mail. Every time
try to send an e-mail this small box pops up saying verify that your
password
and user name is correct then when I press cancel I get an error message
stating there were problems sending the message. Can someone help me
please?

Please share the unedited error message, or we can't begin to help you.

Dave N9

Did it work before?

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
"Shan" wrote in message

Hi I am having problems sending my e-mail from my windos mail. Every time I
try to send an e-mail this small box pops up saying verify that your
password
and user name is correct then when I press cancel I get an error message
stating there were problems sending the message. Can someone help me please?

joann

Dave N9 said:
Did it work before?

--