Windows Mail

Mongo

When I attempt to e-mail someone on Crais List. Iget thhis message. "Windos
Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open windows mail
message store. Your windows mailbox data is currently being used by another
program, such as a virus scanner. Close program or wait for it to complete
it's operation, then open windows again.(0x800C0155)

This is followed by the following message. "Windos Mail could not be started
because MSOE.dll could not be initialized."
I currently use Norton ASecurity Suite provided by Comcast.

Gary VanderMolen

It would have been helpful if you had told us how you normally send emails.
Do you use Comcast's webmail or something else?
If webmail, you do know that you can simply copy that Craigslist link and
paste it into the address bar of a message you open in your webmail?

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Mongo" wrote in message
When I attempt to e-mail someone on Crais List. Iget thhis message. "Windos
Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open windows mail
message store. Your windows mailbox data is currently being used by another
program, such as a virus scanner. Close program or wait for it to complete
it's operation, then open windows again.(0x800C0155)

This is followed by the following message. "Windos Mail could not be started
because MSOE.dll could not be initialized."
I currently use Norton ASecurity Suite provided by Comcast.

Mongo

I use Outlook Express and I tried the copy and paste. It did not work. Any
other ideas?

Gary VanderMolen

The workaround I gave is for webmail users. If you use Outlook Express, and
it has been configured properly as your default email program, you can simply
click on that link in Craigslist.

"Mongo" wrote in message
I use Outlook Express and I tried the copy and paste. It did not work. Any
other ideas?

jondareb