Windows Mail Error Code

GET1111

I have looked through the postings but couldn't find anything reguarding this
error code. I can receive mail and occasionally send one out, but mostly I
just can send them.

Can you help me with this? Thanks!

An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Titan Twilight 5k Race Form',
Account: 'NOHS PTO', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0B

Gary VanderMolen

It is possible that your mail account in Windows Mail is corrupted.
One thing you should try as a possible quick fix is to delete that
corrupted mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that account.

If that doesn't fix it, more drastic measures will have to be taken.
Which antivirus are you running?
As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus must be turned off,
although that may not be sufficient to eliminate all bad effects.
In a worst case scenario, your antivirus may need to be uninstalled.

For more on why email scanning in your antivirus is bad, see
:http://thundercloud.net/infoave/tutorials/email-scanning/index.htm

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)