Windows Live Video Calling

Frank

I seem to have the same problem as everyone else with Windows Live causing
'freeze' problems. But I also have a problem when trying to Video Call. My
webcam and Mic. works fine with its settings, but when making a video call, I
cannot hear or use my mic.!!!! I cannot adjust the sensitivity settings on
either my mic or speakers from the other end?!?!?!?!

Does anybody know why this is?????

Cheers

Subrose

I've been experiencing the same behavior with Live Messenger but have found
a work around.

Start your communication with "Call Computer" to establish an audio
connection and when it is working
click on the small webcam icon under your image on the lower right hand of
the IM window. This should start
your webcam. The other person will have to start their webcam also.

It's not a great solution but it seems to work for me. Of course the cam
still freezes periodically. I hope
Microsoft gets these things fixed in the next update release.