Windows 7 Newsgroup - available?

Octavio

I have tried to find the windows 7 Newsgroup in this list of Newsgroup where
this one on Vista is, but I do not get a hit. Is there one in this group
that I can add to my list and use to ask some questions?

Also, a second question: Windows Vista has a lot of pretty and nice
graphics, and pretty colors, etc, but it is very difficult to find some
thing there when you are lost and the folder systems is extremely
complicated sometimes. I use Vista now, have had it for about two years
now, and I still have difficulty finding the logic of the folder system
sometimes. I don't think that my former Windows XP was so complicated (do
people agree?) Is the new Windows 7 as complicated as Vista? (I do not
have Windows 7 yet).

Do other people feel the same way about the difficulty of the Vista?

Please advise.

Ken Blake, MVP

I have tried to find the windows 7 Newsgroup in this list of Newsgroup where
this one on Vista is, but I do not get a hit.

Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that there will be any Microsoft
Windows 7 newsgroups. Apparently Microsoft has decided that web-based
forums are better than newsgroups and they are putting their efforts
there. I'm personally sorry that's the case, but it's their decision,
not mine.

However there is at least one non-Microsoft Windows 7 newsgroup:
alt-windows7.general. Not all servers carry it (at least not yet), but
here's one free news server that does: aioe.org

ray

I have tried to find the windows 7 Newsgroup in this list of Newsgroup
where this one on Vista is, but I do not get a hit. Is there one in
this group that I can add to my list and use to ask some questions?

alt.windows7.general

Also, a second question: Windows Vista has a lot of pretty and nice
graphics, and pretty colors, etc, but it is very difficult to find some
thing there when you are lost and the folder systems is extremely
complicated sometimes. I use Vista now, have had it for about two
years now, and I still have difficulty finding the logic of the folder
system sometimes. I don't think that my former Windows XP was so
complicated (do people agree?) Is the new Windows 7 as complicated as
Vista? (I do not have Windows 7 yet).

It is not much different.