windefender run automatic and never stop

windefender run automatic and never stop

when i start win7, svchost run the service of windefender antomatic
..the rate of cpu up to 90% ,and the ram rate up to 70%。my pc run slowly .
when i forbid the service of
windefender. it would be all right!

Bill Sanderson

I don't know all the possible causes of this behavior, but I would suggest
going to the security portal and downloading the current definitions for
Windows Defender (be sure to choose correctly between 32 and 64 bit--I'm
seeing more 64 bit systems on windows 7)

Run the downloaded file, then try restarting the service.

I think one cause of this problem is an update which is "stuck"--and
applying the downloaded version may clear that up.

www.microsoft.com/security/portal.

Some download processes seem to be able to choose the 64 versus 32 bit
properly for you--the Microsoft Security Essentials download does this,
apparently--but I believe you must choose for the definitions, at this
point.

"windefender run automatic and never stop" wrote in message

when i start win7, svchost run the service of windefender antomatic
..the rate of cpu up to 90% ,and the ram rate up to 70%。my pc run slowly .
when i forbid the service of
windefender. it would be all right!

Ǝиçεl

WinDefender OR Windows Defender?

Which 1.- antivirus software/ 2.- security suite/ 3.- 3rd party firewall/
4.- or other security software is installed

Consuming excessive CPU is often caused by conflicting real time security
software trying to access the same file(s) repeatedly and concurrently, in
effect causing a deadlock condition.

WinDefender is one of the recent rogue security software. A variant of the
rogue IE Defender and Total Secure it deceptively looks similar to Windows
Defender, a legitimate Microsoft anti-malware program.

A rogue security software belongs to a family of software products that call
themselves as antivirus, antispyware or registry cleaners and often use
deceptive or high pressure sales tactics and deliberate false positives to
convince users into buying a license/subscription. They are often repackaged
and renamed. They do not actually remove malware instead many of them add
more malware of their own.
Source:
http://www.articlesbase.com/security-articles/windefender-is-a-poser-852225.html

I recommend downloading and installing MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) and
SUPERAntiSpywaÑe (SAS).

Do a FULL scan with MalwaÑeBytes' and SUPERAntiSpywaÑe.

<http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php>

Reboot
-=-
<http://www.superantispyware.com/>

Reboot
-=-
The programs are free. (There is a paid version but you don't need to buy it
to remove malware like WinDefender.)
-=-

Good luck

Ǝиçεl