Win2K Pro-Clean Install

Danny

I have Win 98 and wanted to do a clean install with Win
2000 Pro and totaly wipe the hard drive. Instead I
somehow did a dual boot setup. Now I have both 98 and
2k. How do I start over and just do a clean install
without wWin 98?

BT

Run setup at boot from the CD. When you get to the partition you install on, delete the partition and format.

Danny

It won't let me delete the partition that way. Can I go
into Dos mode in win 98, run fdisk, delete the partition,
then start up the comp with the start-up disks and do an
install from there?
Thanks for the help.