Win XP 64-bit drivers

I'm running XP64 beta on AMD64 and it works pretty good
However, driver's supported could be more... I can't get
USB smartcard reader working. The 32-bit driver doesn't do
Bad luck! I'm using it for bank transactions.
Does anyone have a solution?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Please post your question to the appropriate newsgroup:

Newsgroup Support for Windows for 64-Bit Extended Systems
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/64bit/extended/trial/support.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP