Will USB & is there a affordable

Reaction score
my back up wont work due to not enough space on hard drive i don't have a second hard drive just the oc & recovery disks.ive thought about buying another hard drive but don't know what to use i have a dell inspiron 531 desktop.Can anybody recommend a really good cheap Usb hard rive or a USB dongle that would work with a dell 531.Help greatly apreshated. Thank you.

Reaction score
You probably have spare SATA ports within the PC so an external USB drive is not necessary unless you insist on it be outside.

Hard drives at present are very cheap so I would recommend going with the internal option, unless as mentioned before you need it to be portable?

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.if in was to go for the sata hard drive do you have any idea of the price and where would the best place to buy one from ive looked at cpc catalouge & there is a shop near me called webuy or webuy.com,if you have any recommendations id apreshate it.Thank you for your help.

Ask a Question