Cooler Master Storm Stryker

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Lan OC have reviewed the Cooler Master Storm Stryker case which looks quite nice and has some good features:

"Of all of the cases we have seen from Cooler Master this year, I have been the most impressed with the Stryker. Beyond needed additional space for water cooling, I just can’t imagine what else you might need in a case. Cooler Master put together a gorgeous case packed with features. The 2.5 inch drive hot swap and the built in accessory storage tray for example are small things that you don’t think you will need or use until you have them. You have all of the key features like room for lots of hard drives, plenty of SSD mounts, more than enough room for long video cards, and even USB 3.0 ports on the front I/O. The only complaint I could come up with for the case really was that they ship the case with the hard drive fans facing the side. For those that don’t know they can be moved around, they may miss out on additional cooling (yeah I know it’s a trivial thing to complain about)."

You can read their full review here.

Ask a Question