Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Gaming Case

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ninja Lane have reviewed the Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 Gaming Case - here's a snippet:

"It's no secret I love a good LAN party and portability is a major concern when I build a new gaming rig. In the lack of any good option you could mod any chassis and make it easier to carry but why do that when you have the Cooler Master Storm Scout and now the much improved Storm Scout 2. The Scout 2 is marketed under the CM Storm label and was designed from the ground up for portable gaming and If that wasn't enough, the Scout 2 can also be had for less than $100.

Probably the most defining feature of the original Scout was the built in handle system. The Scout 2 continues this tradition offering a steel handle that is rubberized for an easy grip. Having an integrated handle isn't all that common and could make or break the case buying decision for many gamers.

The mid-size Scout 2 is only offered in Midnight Black but is available with a variety of optional power supplies. Cooler Master offers power supplies both active and passive ranging from 400W to 750W units.

Cooler master has made a lot of changes to the design that becomes more apparent in the specifications."

You can read their full review here.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
There aren't many case designs I like but that one looks like a goodie.

Doesn't look like it's available in the UK yet but they do give a price of $100 USD which will probably translate to around £90 - £100 in the UK, literal money conversions don't apply as most things are cheaper in the USA.

The original Scout Storm case is available at E-Buyer and OCUK for £64 & £70 respectively, plus postage, I quite like the look of that one as well.

Midnight black? Piffle, there's only one shade of black and that's black. 'Black is black, I want my baby back...' Groovy sixties pop tune sung by fab band Los Bravos for to be enjoyed by all groovy hep cats.

Ask a Question