Will no boot

G

I get 2 errors. lsass.exe_entry point not found. Services.exe entry point not fuond. The procedure entry point_resetstkoflw could not be located in the dynamic link libaray msvcrt.dll. Windows will not load just blank screen.

G

Brian Thanks,
I must have bigger problems. I type “cd system32†I get “system32†then type “ren msvcrt.dll msvcrt.old†I get “The system cannot find the file or directory specifiedâ€. I type “exit†The computer tries to boot, the screen flashes blue an error message in upper left corner that does not last long enough to read then tries to boot again.

M

MJ

Looks like it's time for a repair re-install of XP:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/repaxp.htm

David said:
Brian Thanks,
I must have bigger problems. I type "cd system32" I get "system32" then type "ren
msvcrt.dll msvcrt.old" I get "The system cannot find the file or directory specified". I
type "exit" The computer tries to boot, the screen flashes blue an error message in
upper left corner that does not last long enough to read then tries to boot again.

Ask a Question