Will England qualify?

Reaction score
YES YES YES!!! ISRAEL HAVE WON!!!

I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!

England look like they are going through!

A very happy psd99

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Some person is in my Garden, he thinks its all over ..it might be wednesday ...yippee dippy do

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
We can beat anybody ...if we dont then tough , but its in our own hands...
Roll on Wednesday

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Scotland out..:D Thats the Big-heads taken care of..Been listening to the scots talk themselves up all week on the radio, about how they will qualify..

England live to see another day..Although in my opinion they don't deserve it..But then that group was never cut and dried like people thought it was..;)

Reaction score
Well one thing for sure beating the Croatia will not be easy. Even if they have qualified still a difficult team to beat.

I think it will be a draw but I hope for a win. Russia will definetly win the last game but the key is:

IT'S IN OUR OWN HANDS :)

Reaction score
ENGLAND OUT!! HAHAHAHA!! Brilliant!! Best game of footie i've seen in a long time!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

P.S. BRILLIANT!!!! :D

Reaction score
Very sad situation, it reminds me of going to a funeral.

I think it's a conspiracy.

The Croatian team gets paid by the Russians to beat England. They all get miliions of pounds from some Russian billionaire, they win, they get paid and England stay in England in the summer.

They deserved to win as well, it was not a fluke result!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Been down the pub watching this, f**kin poor.... :(

Ask a Question