Wiimote - 15 ton crane - Python ????

Reaction score
Ok I went for Linux on the faxt that if you have linux on your PC chances are it has Python installed to....

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
Ok I went for Linux on the faxt that if you have linux on your PC chances are it has Python installed to....

I do indeed have linux on my dual boot pc. However my post was to do with the fun you can have with a Wiimote.

AS to python,

"When you learn a language like Python, you learn to control almost any program on any platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), because Python runs on all of these and comes preinstalled on Mac OS X and Linux. When you learn Python, you also learn computer science and at least the basics of how to program computers."

it really is a cross platforn language.

nod.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I do indeed have linux on my dual boot pc. However my post was to do with the fun you can have with a Wiimote.

AS to python,

"When you learn a language like Python, you learn to control almost any program on any platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X), because Python runs on all of these and comes preinstalled on Mac OS X and Linux. When you learn Python, you also learn computer science and at least the basics of how to program computers."

it really is a cross platforn language.

nod.gif

Ah ok, I had a look at the other things they did with Wiimote, cool...

I do know a fare bit about Python, started learning it a few years back, but married life got in the way....its very interesting....JUst wish I had the time to continue now...

Ask a Question