Why should the backed up PST-file be located under My Server data.

Why should the backed up PST-file

Why should the backed up PST-file be located under My Server data?

Gordon

"Why should the backed up PST-file" <Why should the backed up PST-file
@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Why should the backed up PST-file be located under My Server data?

How should we know? You have not given us ANY relevant information. We
cannot see your computer, nor do we know how the backup is created, by what
application, and what your network set-up is.

Brian Tillman

@discussions.microsoft.com said:
Why should the backed up PST-file be located under My Server data?

Because that's where you put it.