Why no Windows Live Integration with Windows Mail & Contacts???

It seems to me that WM & WC should both sync with hotmail and live contacts
the way Windows Live Mail Desktop Beta does, in fact I think Vista should
replace windows mail with Windows Live Mail, this seems like such a no
brainer, why was this not done, is Microsoft waiting to charge for it like
the .MAC service.

How can the replacement for Outlook Express NOT support Hotmail!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...d0b6ac&dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

Taylor Karras

I would like to see some live intergration included with Windows Vista like
Windows Live Messenger preinstalled and intergrated with Vista. Windows Mail
being able to access a Windows Live Mail Account but we won't see that
because that would violate AntiTrust Rights.

I understand the anti-trust issues, but what about an add-on to Windows Mail
instead of a completely new program that we users need to maintain
separately?