Why is my Publish Web command disabled in FrontPage?

I have designed a webpage on FrontPage, have purchased a domain name for my
site, and they accept FrontPage uploads....however, not that I am ready, my
Publish Web command under File is not available. I have tried all the Help
components that are related but can't figure it out. I have XP Home. Can
someone help me please? Thanks!

Tom Pepper Willett

You must have a web created before you design a page. Then, you must have
the web open for the publish function to appear.
--
===
Tom "Pepper" Willett