Why don't my custom FP2000 themes show a preview in 2003?

I've got some custom FP2000 themes that don't show up with preview thumb like
the other themes in FP2003... what's wrong and are they safe to use?

Thanks!

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP MVP]

Get some Themes for FP2003 instead. Check with the makers of the FP2000
Themes if they have upgraded them to work with FP2003.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.

Unfortunatly in this case... I AM the maker of the theme... trying to update
it... it is basically just needing to save it with a new name and then using
the new one... or deleting the old and saving the new with the old name to
have the same theme with the newer location pathing and theme updates... some
things will not automatically be formatted but this seems to work for me.

Thanks everyone!

Bruce Searl