Why crasch Access 2007 when you try to create or open a report?

Serios problem vid Access 2007

I have serios problem vid Access 2007. I cant create or use reports at all.
I use W XP Ver 2002 SP3

version 12.0.6211.1000, stamp 46d4aa81, faulting module msaccess.exe, version
12.0.6211.1000, stamp 46d4aa81, debug? 0, fault address 0x00199392.

faulting application msaccess.exe, version 12.0.6211.1000, stamp 46d4aa81,
faulting module msaccess.exe, version 12.0.6211.1000, stamp 46d4aa81, debug?
0, fault address 0x00199392.

Office Händelse Application Failure
Bucket-ID 595537405
Bucket-tabell 1
Program msaccess.exe
Programversion 12.0.6211.1000
Programstämpel 46d4aa81
Modul msaccess.exe
Modulversion 12.0.6211.1000
Modulstämpel 46d4aa81
Felsök 0
Offset 00199392
Datum 2008-07-01 21:31:21

Händelse Application Failure
Bucket-ID 595537405
Bucket-tabell 1
Program msaccess.exe
Programversion 12.0.6211.1000
Programstämpel 46d4aa81
Modul msaccess.exe
Modulversion 12.0.6211.1000
Modulstämpel 46d4aa81
Felsök 0
Offset 00199392
Datum 2008-07-01 21:45:49

Händelse Application Failure
Bucket-ID 595537405
Bucket-tabell 1
Program msaccess.exe
Programversion 12.0.6211.1000
Programstämpel 46d4aa81
Modul msaccess.exe
Modulversion 12.0.6211.1000
Modulstämpel 46d4aa81
Felsök 0
Offset 00199392
Datum 2008-07-01 21:46:21

crasch allways directly!

Allen Browne

You have already applied Service Pack 1 for Office 2007, so something else
is wrong here.

Does this crash happen with just this one database?
Or does any database crash (e.g. the Northwind sample)?

If just one, try this recovery sequence:
http://allenbrowne.com/recover.html

If all databases crash, try installing a completely different printer, and
setting it as default. You don't have to buy a printer: just install a
different driver. Since Access uses the metrics from the printer driver to
layout the report, a faulty printer driver can cause the crashes. If it
works with a different driver, see if you can get an updated printer driver
for your actual printer.

If it still crashes on other databases and with other printers, you might
try uninstalling and reinstalling Office 2007 and the service packs.

"Serios problem vid Access 2007" <Serios problem vid Access
news:[email protected]...