Why are the download times in Front Page different in the report?

While creating each web page, the time to download posted at the bottom of
the page is under 15 seconds, and yet when doing a summary report, it says
all of my pages are over 60 seconds. Which is correct? My pages are VERY
simple with few graphics and thumbnail photos.

Ronx

Probably neither is correct, but in my experience the time shown on the
page is more accurate.
The only way to see for certain is publish the page, clear the browser
cache files, and browse to the published page with the browser.
Even this test will only show how long it takes YOU to download - the time
for other users may vary considerably, even when using the same download
speed etc.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)
FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

"Owner of A Wonderful Space" <Owner of A Wonderful
news:[email protected]...