Who...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

Sorry Freestyer, from your name and thread title I thought you were a spammer - no offence, just we have had quite a lot in the past few weeks :)

What sort of a PC are you after?

Reaction score
idk,i'm jus looken 4 a cheap pentium 3 4 muh room,so i hav sum privacy(preferrably P3 800mhz or more,128mb or more,20gb hd or more,and a bunch of other stuff i want 2 upgrade wen i git the $$$$$)and right now i'm on the family's computer which we've had 4 almost 7 years now and wit scoo startin again i need a computer 4 muh own research,the computer i'm on now is a amd k6-2 100mhz proccesor,64mb,6.4gb hd,v.90 56kbps modem,32x max speed cd-rom,so if any1 out there has a computer which they don't use or don't want anymore 4 giveaway or i'll offer a price,plz respond

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
if you only want a cheap all round pc you should go to makro they have some reasonable ones for about £300 to £400

Reaction score
Lol!
i just got back from Makro about 5 minutes ago! the one in portsmouth...

the prices on computer bits are not as good as online however, you have to remember to add 17.5% to all advertised prices as its a cash and carry.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey, freestyler, nice to see ya here and everything, hope you stick around, but have you ever figured what the shipping charge would be to send a PC Base unit from UK to the States? Not to mention that old 240 Volts AC/110 Volts AC thingie.

Just a consideration... ;)

Reaction score
nah i didn't i'm jus tryna c if sum1 livs in da states hurr and if they hav a deal,i didn't no dis syte was mostly from da UK

Reaction score
note da gangsta style of typin bro ;)

I expect you can head along to the nearest Sams Club (what state you in??) and get a good deal there...?

Reaction score
muh local sams club don't hav computers(atleast i dont' think so??!)and i'm not alound in our local 1 cuz i got kicked out (actually muh dad and i)and i liv in wisconsin

Reaction score
what did you do to get kicked out of sams!?!?!?!

try and ride the store in a show model Polaris Ranger or something!? lol

Sams definatly sell PC's (assuming they are all similar) they have an entire electronics section with PC's all set up. I have been in the Joplin Missouri one several times.

Reaction score
Freestyler.. Yo Bro!...
I Dont Know If Dis Is Any Good To Ya Dude!

Free PCs Are Hard To Come By Unless You Commit Some Kind Of Crime Then .. You Will Get Lots Of Them... Police Constables That Is!!.. :)

Try This Link .. Dunno If its Any Good Or If Its Cheap.. All I Know Is That Its In The Good Old United States Of America

www.affordablecomputers.com/pages/
Click On Da Above Link Bro!!! :)

Hope It Helps..

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Freestyler.. to tell you the truth mate.. I personally would not buy it...
Cheap.. Yes.. but its a Machine that is very dated..... It wouldnt be long before you would have changed the vast majority.. if not all the componants if your thinking of decent gameing..

However if you just plan to use it as an experimental PC or for Office type use.. then yep i suposse so

Reaction score
2 tell ya da truth,i don't lyke alot of computer games,mayb 1 or 2,i don't lyke how thy work or anythin,all i want 2 use it 4 is heavy internet use(i mean 24/7) and mayb 1 pimp game(warcraft,any) and 2 burn cds,and it's dual capable so ima add anotha proccesor and alot more memory,more harddrive,and lyke a $50 graphics card,lyke a siad ima upgrade it alot,and 2 protect from heat ima add a bay freezer(only $8) and a fan or 2(volcano) and ima change da whole story of da computer,but still if any1 out there has any good websytes wit cheap preferrably P3 computers then jus post hurr and i'll b sure 2 take a look,i need da help cuz i keep gittin da same sytes ova and ova

Ask a Question