Hello, all.

Reaction score
I'm the "new kid on the site" and wish to extend my salutations to this austere group. I'm originally from NYC; I left in 1970 when I joined the Navy. (I retired from active duty in 1995.) Virginia Beach has been my stomping ground since retiring, I'm a technical writer/editor for a defense contractor. I also write -- I've authored four mystery novels -- in my spare time. Got to keep the wheels turning; besides, learning something new helps that process.
Al

Reaction score
You can't stop there. We need to know the books please ;)

Thanks for asking! The titles, in the order they were written, are (1) "Of Ghosts and Magic," (2) "House of Tarot Cards;" (3) "A Pocket Full of Voices," and (4) "The Last Goodbye."

They're softback, and are available as e-Books for all electronic devices. If you'd like to read the reviews, go to Amazon dot com.

Al
(www.alfredalbers.com)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Hi there Al, and welcome aboard. I enjoy a good mystery novel too. :D

Reaction score
Hi there Al, and welcome aboard. I enjoy a good mystery novel too. :D

Hello, Taffycat. I'm pleased with the stories I wrote; I'm delighted that some readers took some time from their busy lives to post honest reviews. Can't ask for more than that.

Reaction score
Last visit to US was Texas and mostly San Antonio & Fort Worth and a bit of the cost.
Highlights Big Bend National Park and Alamo Heights swimming pool to cool down in.

Reaction score
Hi Al welcome to PCR, my last visit to the USA was to Las Vegas we have been there 9 times and hoping to go there next year. Previous to that in the early 1960's I went to New York and traveled around the USA as a guest of the US Marines as was serving in the Royal Marines at the time, I had a great time. So welcome to PCR