Who thinks there should be more reviews on the site?

Reaction score
Maybe I should have entered this as a poll, but theres not many options for answers... There arent (from the categories iv had a look at) many reviews, and most of them are getting a bit out of date. Obviously the decision is out of my hands, but maybe we could all chip in with reviews of bits of our systems? I s`pose we give our opinions of stuff in the forum anyway, but its normally to help someone out with a problem, and any mini-"reviews" aren`t listed, so a lot of people wouldnt see it.

Kenny

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Kenny :)

We're working on adding reviews right now, we just dont have enough people with the writing ability and knowledge to get loads of reviews published, but its being worked on :) I have lots of bits lined up for over the next week, so it may even be as much as an article per day coming from now on (more likely 1 every 2 days :)).

If there was a section where anyone could write reviews on any bits of hardware / software, would that be of any use? I could set up an automated database for product names, and anyone could comment on this.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Well im holding down the game reveiw crown for this site. I would reveiw more but games aint free (hint, hint).

Reaction score
I've got a MiniITX motherboard review on the way, having to redo it after a hard-drive failure (oh the irony, i know, i know... i froze it and everything) that should be along in the next few weeks, after part on of the in-depth WiFi article i'm working on for you all.

As Ian says, we're crying out for more quality writers, with full time work/education it's just impossible to produce as much content as we'd like, which is at least 1 article/review per day. So if Mr/Mrs Write is reading this, you know what to do ;)

Reaction score
Well if i ever sell my computer i was actually planning on writing reviews for you on every new component that went into the new one... so that would about treble the amount already here...

Ask a Question